Types Of Data We Collect.
We collect personal data and non-personal data about you. “Personal Data” means any data that allows someone to identify or contact you.
The following provides examples of the types of data that we collect, and how we collect them. Note that not all of the FM GAMES Services collect all of the data listed below:
- Account Credentials. We may require you to provide an email address and password to use the FM GAMES App or other FM GAMES Services. We may also ask you to provide your phone number for account authentication purposes.
- Device Information. We may collect certain software and hardware information about your Device. For example, we may collect an ID that is unique to the device or browser on which you install and/or access the FM GAMES Services (“Device ID” and “Device,” respectively).
- Location and Distance Information. When you use the FM GAMES App, we will collect your location to determine your distance from other users (“Distance Information”) through the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your Device. Your last known location may be stored for the purpose of calculating Distance Information between you and other users.
- Messages. When you send a message (which may include photos, location, audio, or video to our customer care) we may retain the message for archival purposes or as otherwise allowed by law.
- Profile Information. We may collect Personal Data from you. For example, in the FM GAMES App, we may collect your name, age or date of birth, geo-location data, email address, and any other information that you voluntarily add to your message on the FM GAMES email support or that is generated through your use of the FM GAMES Services.
- Purchases. We collect information necessary to complete purchases. This may include, among other things, your name, credit card information, billing information, address, telephone number, and email address.
Note that our third party service providers may provide certain information to us (e.g., your name, phone number, partial credit card number, and email address).
- Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Data, as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact us for support, we may also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model.
- Mailing List. When you sign up for the FM GAMES Services, we may collect your email address to send you FM GAMES news, FM GAMES Services updates, the latest information on products and services, and third party offers.
- Partner Promotion. We may collect information that you provide as part of a Partner Promotion (defined below).
- Third Party Platforms. If you use or connect to the FM GAMES Site or download the FM GAMES Services through a third party platform, such as Facebook, you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your third party platform profile/account. We may also access information contained in cookies placed on your Device by the third party platform. Note that we may share this information with the third party platform for their use.
- Third Party Tracking. Our advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies or other tracking technology which may collect information about you within the FM GAMES Services. We do not control use of these tracking technologies.
Use And Processing Of Your Personal Data.
In addition to the uses described above, we use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Identify You. To identify you as a user on the FM GAMES Services.
- Provide Products and Services. To provide the products and services you request, including the FM GAMES Services.
- Improve Services. To improve the FM GAMES Services.
- Communicate with you. To respond to your inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests, and to send Promotional Emails to those users that request or authorize them.
- Partner Promotions. To conduct a Partner Promotion that you request.
- Marketing and Advertising. For marketing and promotional purposes, including to inform you of products, services or offers of FM GAMES, our related companies or business partners that may be of interest to you.
- Administration. For internal administrative purposes, as well as to administer or manage our relationship with you, including to communicate with you regarding your use of FM GAMES Services.
- Employment. If you apply for employment with FM GAMES or currently work for FM GAMES, to manage your employment application, assess your qualifications, and manage your employment with us (applies solely to the FM GAMES Site).
Sharing Of Personal Data.
In addition to the specific situations discussed above, we disclose Personal Data in the following situations:
- Location Information. The FM GAMES App may allow advertising partners to determine your location.
- Sharing of Information with Advertisers. if you have given your consent, you acknowledge that FM GAMES shares your advertising ID to advertising network companies for the purpose of them serving behavioral advertisements to you within the App. We use or may use the following advertising network companies:
Facebook Ads https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Other Disclosures. FM GAMES may disclose Personal Data in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
You can make the following choices regarding your Personal Data:
- Promotional Emails. You may choose during the registration process to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to FM GAMES and/or the FM GAMES Services, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications, and our applications may deliver notifications directly to your mobile device in the FM GAMES App.
- Behavioral Advertising On Websites: Our websites may participate in third party behavioral advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites not operated by FM GAMES. If you do not want third parties who collect information about your use of our website or applications to tailor any of the advertising that you see, you can opt-out at the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe.
- Behavioral Advertising Within The FM GAMES App. If you are using the FM GAMES Services on an Apple iOS device, you may opt out of behavioral targeting by going into Settings > Privacy > Advertising on your iOS device, or visiting Apple’s website for more information. To opt out on an Android device, open the “Google Settings,” click on “Ads” and enable “Opt out of interest based ads.”
- Behavioral Advertising Outside Of The FM GAMES App. FM GAMES works with advertisers who wish to distribute relevant and interesting ads to FM GAMES users while the users are on other apps or websites not operated by FM GAMES. If you don’t want advertisements sent to you on those apps or websites because of your affiliation with FM GAMES, you may change the Behavioral Advertising settings on your device (discussed above) and/or opt out through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe.
- Effect Of Opting Out Of Behavioral Advertising. Please note that opting-out of behavioral advertising does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using the FM GAMES Services. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms.
- Changes To Your Personal Data. FM GAMES relies on you to update and correct your Personal Data. Please note that FM GAMES may keep historical information and content in our backup files and archives as permitted by law and to the extent we anticipate that the information may be required in connection with the original purpose of the collection, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Revocation Of Consent. The FM GAMES Services relies on the processing of Personal Data that you have provided. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Data, then we will no longer be able to provide the FM GAMES Services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity.
- Access To Your Personal Data. If required by law, upon request, FM GAMES will grant a user reasonable access to the Personal Data that FM GAMES holds about the user. All requests must be directed to the contact in the “Contact Information” section of the FM GAMES Services.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While FM GAMES uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, FM GAMES cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your Personal Data, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Permissible Age. The FM GAMES Services are intended for users 18 years of age and older only (twenty-one (21) years of age in places where eighteen (18) years is not the age of majority). If you are aware that a child or minor has submitted Personal Data on the FM GAMES Services, please contact us using the information provided below so that we can take appropriate action.
- Transmission Of Data To Other Countries. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Therefore, in some circumstances, you might be left without a legal remedy in the event of a privacy breach. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storage and/or processing, including all associated risks.
Palaio Limani Lemesou
X2 Building – 1st Floor
3037 Limassol – Cyprus
FM GAMES will also initiate an investigation if you contact us with a complaint against our privacy practices or a concern that our practices do not conform to the requirements in your jurisdiction. We will attempt, where practical, to ensure ongoing compliance with any legal obligations.
We send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages, if you have agreed to such notifications. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.
Your rights for users locates within a GDPR country
In case you wish to use any of the rights described below, you may contact us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FM GAMES processes and answers your requests without undue delay and in any event within one month of our receipt of the request unless a longer period is required due to the complexity of the request. In this case, our response time can be up to three months in total as permitted by European Laws.
You have the right to request access
Being located in a GDPR country you have the right to request access into the data that FM GAMES is processing on you, including information about:
• the purposes of the processing
• the categories of personal data concerned
• the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or
will be disclosed
• the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored
Furthermore, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Please note that the access may be restricted due to intellectual property or trade secrets.
You have the right to object
This right allows you to object to FM GAMES processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation when the data are processed based on the balancing-of interest rule. In this case, FM GAMES will cease the processing unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. FM GAMES will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose after the objection. Please note that if you exercise this right, your user license to use the App will cease automatically.
You have the right to rectification and erasure
In accordance with European laws ou have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified.
Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data erased where one of the following grounds applies:
• the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
• if you have withdrawn your consent and there are no other legal grounds for the processing,
• if you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
• the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law,
• the personal data have been unlawfully processed or
• the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
Please note that your right to erasure may be limited if the data are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to restriction
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain circumstances.
In any such case, we will only process your data with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or to protect a person or important grounds of public interest
You have the right to withdraw consent
By virtue of applicable European legal requirements FM GAMES has asked for your consent to our undertaking processing of your data. It is important to inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you withdraw your consent, FM GAMES will cease processing of the data for which you have withdrawn consent, unless FM GAMES has a legal obligation to keep some or parts of your data.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent, your user license to use the App will cease automatically.
The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to data portability
By virtue of applicable European legal requirements you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to FM GAMES with which FM GAMES processes in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another controller if the processing is based on consent or contract performance.
Last Revised: May 22, 2018